In an effort to help businesses grow, Google organized the Hustle Academy to empower businesses and propel them to the next level.
The completely free Google Hustle Academy will include experts who will conduct live training sessions virtually; therefore, all you need is appropriate technology to support your participation in the program, a stable internet connection, and a laptop with web camera and microphone.
- Live workshops: The majority of training is delivered live and online. These virtual sessions, led by expert trainers, are designed to be hands-on, interactive and hands-on
- Peer Networking Sessions: Participants have the opportunity to meet with their peers, network, share ideas and explore best practice examples
- Guest speaker events: Partnering with organizations and market leaders, attendees can learn from those in the know at a number of guest speaker events
- 1:1 Mentoring: 1:1 mentorship and support opportunities allow participants to fill any gaps in their knowledge and tailor the learning to their needs
The Google Hustle Academy is open to companies from Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa. These companies must meet the following criteria:
- Business maturity: Companies should already have created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and are looking to scale it now
- Operation size: The Hustle Academy is open to companies that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been in operation for more than 12 months
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at companies that have generated profits in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from reaching the break-even point
How to register
To take your business beyond your current reach, apply to join the Google Hustle Academy. The deadline for applications is Thursday, June 30, 2022.